We don’t usually think of roasting new potatoes, but this version is even more delicious than ordinary roast potatoes or chips!
New Potatoes…preferably small
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Scrub potatoes and boil whole until cooked through (about 15 minutes).
2. Pre-heat oven to 180c/350F.
3. Drain potatoes and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
4. Spread potatoes out in an oven tray and press down on them with a fork to flatten slightly.
5. Dot with small cubes of butter and drizzle over a smattering of olive oil. Add salt and pepper.
6. Roast in oven for 30 minutes.
7. Serve immediately as part of a meal.