This workshop with a Physiotherapist, Jane Torvaney, will be a fun and interactive exploration of posture and back pain when gardening but is relevant for all.
– Why do back pain and gardening so often go together?
– What are the pitfalls we need to watch out for when gardening?
– How can we look after our posture when gardening?
– How can we support ourselves throughout the day when we have back pain?
– Should we garden when we have back pain?
Be prepared to join in with very simple seated exercises to support your body.
Plenty of time to ask questions will be available too!
Free workshop – just turn up on the day.
We will provide tea/coffee and cake.
Contact Ali for more information on email@example.com or 07533 689 397.